/ARCHIVE
11:23, Thursday, September 4
Aureolin
Sunglow
Battleship Grey

Someone feelings might change but it'll never change someone's heart.
Family. What matters for me the most are the people who care for me the most from the moment I'm born. They've put up with my attitude from the best to the worst times, so they really definitely are the most important people in my heart. You can't defy the love of a family at any matter.

Friendship. I have been keeping distance from everyone for a long time as I believe the more I rely on person, it become more burdensome. Hence, I didn't have any close friends as I rarely talk about my problems and I can't bother other person's life too. I'm happy to be this way in fact I'm more cheerful than before because I can spoke freely to those who accepts me.

Relationship. I have been waiting for the same person almost 6 years now. And I never regret those past year since the first time I met him. He might already been married, but he'll remain as my first love. It seems unrealistic that I have encounter him but the memories matter. Hence, even if he's changed, I'll hold onto those memories of him forever.

I actually quite confuse with my own feelings so I can't really make a long statement on this one. So, my feels based on certain status I have for people.

Labels: ,


intro

/Archive
old | new