/ARCHIVE
14:59, Thursday, September 25
Indian Yellow
Tickle Me Pink


Ohh noooo, ahaa. I'm never good in academic though I'm still a student. I mean, I want to score high of course but then luck doesn't side with me all the time, so yeah. I just kinda let it be all the time. I never work that hard either on studying though. If I have the mood for it, then I'll study. I'm good at math only because my parents make me study for it regularly when I was a little. I also got in a special tuition for math in English too. So, my English language pretty good too. Hee. So, the feel of learning Math and English always excites me, ahaa. I believe in those two subjects ONLY. Lol. Lucky for me by passing my favorite subject, my chances getting to my further studies right now is possible. I'm proud of myself, hee. Now, what my academic performance really look like. Hmm. I've warned that I'm not the smartest in class yet I never fall to top 10 below the class rankings neither. Just fine in the middle, LOL.

UPSR : 4A 1B
PMR : 3A 4B 1C
SPM : 2A+ 1A 4B+ 1C 1D

Labels: ,


intro

/Archive
old | new