/ARCHIVE
10:59, Monday, September 8
Dark Turquoise
Jasper
Jazzberry Jam

It's because I can't bear the past, I'm not ready for the future. Just let me live in the memories that goes along the line, a love line. I promise I'll live to treasure the present times for eternity.
I only remember one ex very clearly which happen to be my first love. I have been apologizing for making the wrong decision of letting him go twice. I regret it as I never saw his gaze towards me anymore, he must be furious at me. I tried apologized a lot until I find it stupid. He's not coming back, he's definitely not the same person I once know. I contact him last year and I felt relieved that he answer it. But now he doesn't anymore and I think I might get on his nerves again. But I'm stubborn like this, I won't rest assure until I see you in one piece as a person in front of me. I heard he's getting married, I might congratulate him too. And hearing he still hangout with his old gang calms me that maybe he never change at all. So, to conclude all of that. I just want to have a conversation which we one had, no past, just future. I might can't forget the memory of him but it's just a memory anyway. The one that taught me about life. Seems childish but I am anyway. Many thanks and sorry too ;)

Labels: ,


intro

/Archive
old | new