/ARCHIVE
23:56, Wednesday, September 10
dark coral
bondi blue
white
I only own a cat and two kittens though. Hee >.< All of em are in orange colour and sorry can't show ya the picture, internet too damn slow and my cat are all shy. Hee. The mom, orange which we kept from little. Have two kitten which my sis took care of it while i'm away and given the name, Loli and Thunder. Loli cos she's adorable and lovable and playful and everything. Thunder because she sure runs fast and scared of people. I can't even be near her at all. So yeah all my cats are a she and they're all lovely and yeah I love you :*

I wish to own a hamster or rabbit though cos they're adorable and I've always like rabbit since I was a little girl. I started to craze over hamster since that anime movie i forgot the title but the hamster is so freaking chubby ARGH

And if pikachu is seriously an animal, I would also want to own one. Which is impossible but still it would be cute to care for one *O*

Labels: ,


intro

/Archive
old | new