/ARCHIVE
19:11, Thursday, September 11
Blizzard Blue
Bleu de France
Beaver
Bole
AuroMetalSaurus

Hmm, how am i gonna start on this when I'm having appetite problems. Duhh. Hmm, i'll try my best to sum up what I have ate and what my dinner gonna be. Let's go~

I ate brunch at 12 I guess, because I sleep late yesterday. I ate a quarter plate of rice with steamed Siakap fish added with sambal and also spicy Lala. Oh, and I also have the RM1 coned ice-cream. That's it for my delightful brunch. Hee

I have a light snack while I'm out with my father. I ate one durian crepe while my father ate cendol and lempeng pisang that have kelapa in it (seriously this is delicious even I that dislike kelapa loved it, hee). And on our way back we bought a giant curry puff. I forgot the flavor but we didn't even eat it, haha. Lol, temptation sure is a dangerous thing >.<

I still haven't made my mind on what I'm gonna eat for dinner tonight but I think it'll be rice with dishes or just the curry puff we bought earlier, haha.

I'm usually a heavy eater but since I'm on medication or whatnot my appetite just keep on decreasing, hmm. I don't even have any desire to eat my favorite food. I missed to eat all three course meal T__T I'm hoping that my appetite will come back to me fast, hee. If i have my appetite this post will be full of pictures of food than myself. haha, I'm a good eater but for now It's on hiatus. LOL

Labels: ,


intro

/Archive
old | new